November 1, 2009

dilemma

well..kalo ikotkan title ne, lama da dilemma nye..worse part is, that feeling is still lingering here..not for good cause actually..more towards frustrating event..

to be precised on what has been bothering me few days, owh no..few weeks infact had been quite a list..family, myself, life, my friends..enemies..and work conquered that never-seem-to-ending list..family? nothing -ve, cuma second in the list tu has great influence on the family..got it? hahah..thats y i said its quite a dilemma..atau maybe saya je yg pikir banyak sangat..nah, kalo ikotkan quiz self-evaluation tu, mmg im a thinker, which really suited my current job right now.

but thats the thing. i dont feel like 'into' the current job yet..maybe the time hasnt arrive..but thats the same reason ive keep on telling myself for the past couple of months..

totally in state of denial..

No comments:

Post a Comment