February 3, 2014

I am a Shaklee Independant Distributor ( SID 1094354 ) COD Seremban/ Labu/ Senawang/ Paroi/ Nilai/ Sendayan. Pos- Malaysia/Brunei/Indonesia/Singapore

yeay!

diam tak diam dah dua bulan. Its been two months ive made up my mind to adjust my comfort zone. At first i thought i will need to move my ass out from my comfort zone, but yeah thats not necessarily the case.

All i need to do is only adjusting my comfort zone. not much of changes tho, except to me it's def about mind game.

To tell you the truth, im so sceptical at first, knowing that my first attempt with a MLM company failed. bukan failed macam mana, i wasnt being coached betul2, and my heart tak jatuh hati. ye la kalo tak jatuh hati mcm mana nak buat sungguh2 kan?

Reason being why i dont want to do this is because:
1) i dunno woo how to sell..haiyo very bad ( i think )
2) malu la nk approach org..( padahal nk share cerita baguih, apahal tah malu x bertempat )
3) ego. i think im doing ok thus i need not to do this. Tah papa la aku ni..( woii extra money wont hurt laaa, trust me! )

serupa gak ngan Shaklee ni..memula being approached, i frankly told my sister ( my upline ) that sorry kak, hati lom terbuka la..with that sentence comes a lot of emotion, not only mine but also my sister's. i bet she felt hurt a bit at that time but being a sister, she tried to understand and accept the fact that she has a foul-mouth sister ( i letttewwww, hehe ) tapi she did not give up..and somehow after i analysed and read and analysed and analysed ( eden mmg suka analyse, dah jadi tabiat wehh ) and finally came to a conclusion that i MUST give myself a chance to try. Somehow my mind agreed to agree this time!

And the journey begins. not bad at all. getting healthy. extra money. ish. cuma perlu duplicate system, amalan kerohanian jaga..this is really emphasized because you can do it as hard as you want to but at the end of the day it's still Allah's say..Bersangka baik la.

To me, ive proven my first thought of joining is so wrong. Can always PM or 017-6617882 me to know more..love loveeee

No comments:

Post a Comment