June 23, 2014

To have lost someone..


Baru perasan, takde entry untuk Jun 2014 lagi. This is so quite unusual of me considering Jun is inching its way towards the end.

Bukan lupa, tapi masalahnye macam2 hal yang takes place on this month...or nearing this month.

I lost my beloved aunty, Maklang on Israk Mikraj, somewhere end May. Till date, it feels like she's somehow still here.

Somewhere. As much as we love her to bits, Allah loves her more. That smile spread on her face after she left this world tells us millions of things silently..

Am so glad for the oppurtunity that Allah gives me to be there during her final moment..Which I personally strongly believe that He wants me to learn, be a better Muslim and see His power beforehand. Alhamdulillah. I have no regret tho, come to think about the peacefulness that I witnessed on late her when she left us, she was such a great fighter of her illness every second i can remember..

May Allah grants jannah to my beautiful Maklang, Hjh Maimunah bt. Hj Zainal.. You are always in our mind maklang..Al Fatihah.

Pic- Maklang is the one standing. The one sitting? That's, my Jannah, my dearest Mom. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment