August 25, 2009

** these past few weaks..**


hello alll...sorry for the long silence...it's been a while since ive jotted down few lines..bukan apa,things had been pretty hectic nowdays...first with the travelling to n fro to office and back..then kenduri at my place..riky cukor jambul after so long..*sorry dear, and a week after that im down with high fever and asthma, and after 5 days blood test showed that im dengue positive, plus under observation due to that scary-influenza...

my my..what a combination...sedey mmg sedey..actually its more towards dissapointment..tapi ada blessing in disguise gak...mebbe this is a way God gives me in order for me to take a step aside and rest for the hectic lifestyle..its more interesting when 2 days before i was admitted my boss called me and inform about him leaving for knee operation, and wanting me to take over his jobs during his absence...and mind you his absence is not a plain absence..we're talking about 2 months absence! my jaw dropped *whatta hell? ive been here less then 2 months, and now with this work load, can i cope? hahah..before i have the answer, God apparently had better plans for me, yea that is to ground me in Ward 409...bottles n bottles of sodium and glucose, with nearly 10 tablets to be gulped down...

until i put those tablets in the drawer and hubby finally discovered about me not consuming those drugs as per intruscted...yea yea i got pretty good lecture from him...but how can i tell that it is quite erm erm aaa fed up to take all that 5-7 tablets at one time? but oke ive kicked out that habits, and now dilligently gulping down those tablets...

mekasih mak and families, for taking care of little Riky when i was warded...and not to see his face in that couple of days is definitely am killing me...tapi better tak bawak gi spital rather than make his health jeopardised...

and first day pose kat ward? trust me...you dont want to experience that...take care of yourself readers, stay healthy k...hubby? mekasih tido merengkot dalam sleeping bag kat sofa that few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment