April 15, 2010

** Give it up to Liza Kery y'll**

*today lambat balik sket dari opis..jumpe my ever best friend-liza..we've known each other for ages! and had experienced laughters, sadness..even accidents! yep we do bark at each other at times, but as this is part of the processes to grow mature, we adapt it well and move forward..

bulging, and still bubbly as ever, always a Dory.

im kinda excited for her. i mean why not, she's into her 39th sem now, give it me in her shoes, i already have zikry screaming 'lively' at my ears! i had zikry at my 38th weeks, therefore seeing her already at her end of 39th weeks make me nervous and happy at the same time..happy because she'll be having a baby soon, another topic that we can happily gossiping around!

all the best Boo..riky cant wait to have a playmate, not a playdoh.hahah..i pray for your wellbeing during the delivery, may Allah bless you always..**

oh yeah of course, i love you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment