April 12, 2010

** A life battle **

today doesnt start as I intend it to be..banyak sangat perkara yang harus diselesaikan dan di ambil kira at my office..since i need to slim down my group,that means i will have to spill out bad news to few ppl..which i really hate to..i mean its easy to imagine..put urself in that shoes, u'll scream in tears! notice in a day..how mean is that? :(

with lots of issues surrounding, myself actually always teringat at my dear maklang way in pontian johor..she's scheduled to undergo breast removal surgery tomorrow, since she's been diagnosed with breast cancer stage 1..deep down i believe she'll go tru dis one with fierce courage..but considering whatever that she's been goin tru all these year made me fight back my tears...i cannot say it's not fair, sebab Allah itu Maha Mengetahui..mana mungkin Dia akan menguji hamba-Nya jika Dia tahu hamba itu tidak berkemampuan...:(

made me realize one thing..cherish dan treasure la whatever's being granted for you..dont take things for granted..even the ability for you to open up ur eyes every morning and breath in the air..myself is getting cooler bit nowdays..bukan apa, my boss is scheduled to undergo angiogram tomorrow, and my another friend had mild heart attack last week..all these things quickly made me resort to one solution-bersyukur, and yep stress management..

release my stress? look at my hubby and darling riky la..of course talking to parents and families, they never failed to make me feel way much better altho its clearly was my fault!

to my ever dearest beloved Mak lang, there are lots of prayers meant for you then you can never imagined..i love you and always do, please keep the spirit up and tawakkal, insyaAllah..insyaAllah..and my cousins, sorry for not being there physically, but i know u know that my prayers are always lingering you..

my hubby? thanks for you know what..i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment