April 11, 2010

**Howdy ppl!!*



salam all,good day! lama gile tak update..well..lama as such dat baby Riky's already crossing that border line of being a year old now, am at helper #7 now! 've been with frequent visits to clinics with couple of times in and out to hospitals!

still..i feel like im being blessed, despite some hiccups..as long as Allah permits me to breath this air of Him, so shall I..tru FB I managed to track down few of my old friends *hi oldies! remember the good ol'times? that was like years back down the road, and looking back, boy im just glad to have bumped onto them..

had sat down for an important xm recently..dunno..didnt really prepare for it but duh, who cares, just go for the experience sake..kalo itu rezeki saya, maka ia akan jadi rezeki saya, tapi of course along with effort poured in..

ive pumped in pics of my lil eyecandy..he's the world to me, greatest gift Ive ever had..syukur Allah..

will get back soon xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment