June 29, 2009

**back after 2 weeks out**

*phew..dat 2 wonderful blissful weeks had passed, in a jiffy! apart from being tanned, truly deeply am missin my darlin riky every second.., I was so truly glad to have the oppurtunity to become His AlMighty's guest..

yea..it was awesome, the omra'/umrah trip was unspeakable, the experience of seeing the image which imprinted on your prayer mat was urgh..arggh..erm.. like i said was darn unspeakable! i believe that each one of you who had the oppurtunity to perfom one would be giving different kind of feedback..it's like youre in different kind of mode, setting..different jibes..and your tear machine will runs automatically!

had an oppurtunity to go tru Cairo Egypt before that...to view one of the 7 wonders infront of me had yea again made me dumbfounded..how on earth can these ancient people put up these blocks together? and mind you, these blocks are all still stand still, and safe for me to say that each or most of these blocks are all higher than me! ( hey im not thaaat short oke...hehehe ) I said are here because they still remain astounding there like the ageing decades havent done anything to them...well not anything actually, the Sphinx's beard was actually skinned out by the winds or forces of nature..

weather is scorching hot..well that weathercasts few days before i flown out surely sent me some goosebumps...how can i sustain that 46 47 deg cels? i did i did..praise to Allah i managed to hold that heat without much issues...He is surely the Greatest to grant me that...

** to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment