June 30, 2009

** a sad sad day..**

** funny..it's a sad parting moments..well..parting moments are meant to be sad, but this kind of sad is slightly different, its more like the hollow kind of sad..the emptiness and sorrowness..ok ok, im slightly exaggerating but wasnt my fault to be bit emotional during my last day in this IFX MAL office..

like what my speach had preached, it is easy to leave the company, but it will never be easy to leave my friends behind..despite our different race, cultural background, we manage to understand each other in professional and friendship way..Tho it is never a plain sailing especially between me n my Boss, we reap the ties together and moved on...im glad to have him as my boss actually...he taught me a lot, and did annoy me big time too...hehe..

but tell me, who doesnt such emotion at their workplace...it's how you adapt to those things and get comfortable with it...as for myself, as im getting more comfortable in my seat, about to lift my legs up, suddenly i have to put them down again and start new moves...

and spare me...it can be quite scary at some point...

tributes to my soon to be X colleagues or dear friends...it's always clean fun to have had you around..to Bosses..thank you for standing up for me..my sincerest apologies should ive offended you in any way, i never meant it to be that way...

keep in locks!

No comments:

Post a Comment