June 5, 2009

** friends indeed...**

** uu wat a very interesting lunch date ive had just now, with two lovely friends who have different kind of personalities and stories...but i think it was me who kept on babbling all the time, and managed to finish most of the not-so-tasty food..geez thanks to Eliz for keep on pouring that tomyam inside my bowl with Pojiah looking intently as tho saying- i cant bloody believe that you can still stomach down all that err food? heheh...well pojiah, i guess it's because im just plain happy to see both of you, like it or not the only single thing that connects us is our or shall i say my soon to be x-company...but erm that was only at the beginning of this wonderful friendship..now? we share pretty much lots of things...and not a sec hesitance for me to say that they are quite a friend indeed...

** hmmph..which floods me back with old time stories...boring stuff but it does f hurt me a lot whenever it crosses my mind...and mind you, it tend to cross my brain cells regardless of any specific time, like when you have nothing else to do....or sprung out of nowhere, i feel the pain, it hurts, eventho when youre in the mid of colourful rainbows..! see...thats why it is sometimes not so great to have bff in a way, cause ppl tend to have build their own agenda and plot behind despite being that i-die-for-you-anytime buddy...

im not saying all of you peeps..there are truly a bunch of good ones, but this other type of ppl does exist..and they make it prominent by hurting their so called bff...well..bull with all the apologies or crocodile tears after that...x-friend, lightning doest strike twice..and i f truly learnt my lesson, hard.....

No comments:

Post a Comment