June 4, 2009

** riky baby honey **




** riky didnt sleep that much again last night..unlike proud daddy who snored all the way :))
well..being a mommy has granted you the amazing ability or hunch to feel that your little bundle is indeed in the middle of pain, feeling uncomfortable or wanting to be entertained..reason i say this? had woke up in the mid of rainy night, instinct doesnt feel right somewhere, quick look inside the cradle and to my horror, riky is about to take an overturn in it! sprung out from the bed Just In Time, riky looked at me with this owh-whatta-heck-mom- im-actually-testing-my backbone look..hmm darling, just not yet oke..on the other hand..japanese must be proud with me JIT ability...:P

my oh my....i cursed myself for being soo tired and therefore had turned into helpless jello, riky normally sleeps in the mid of daddy n mommy...but last nite? my sleepyhead had took over my conscience..ive been possessed! well..not exorcised but by my own negligence...had left zikry in the cradle and had had this imagination that i'll wake up soon and later will scoop him back on the bed with us..

eventually that's not what had happened..stupid mommy, am so sorry baby riky honey..promise mommy'll double dose my Examo vitamin ! :))

1 comment:

  1. dat's scary.... Alhamdulillah, Allah bgnkan akak...apolah papa nye tido tak hengat??

    ReplyDelete